Don't waste your best ideas because you're afraid of the process of bringing them to life. This course will give you the tools to turn any idea into a working prototype in just one day. You'll learn to fully formulate and validate your ideas and launch them with minimum upfront costs. With the skills taught in this course, you'll be winning over investors and collecting users in no time.
- Receive top-notch instruction w/ 71 lectures & 16 hours of content
- Finally pursue the business idea of your dreams
- Learn the skills to be a successful entrepreneur
- Learn from a top-rated instructor
- Understand how to beat the competition
- Study how to set up successful ad campaigns
- Make wireframes & pitch decks
- Win over investors w/ a Pidoco interactive prototype
Evan Kimbrell is the founder and director of Sprintkick, a referral based full service digital agency based out of San Francisco. Over the last 4 years, he has overseen the development and launch of over 100 web and mobile apps. Clients range from 1-2 man startups bootstrapping their idea, to multibillion dollar Fortune 100s like Wal-Mart, Dick’s Sporting Goods, and GNC. Before founding Sprintkick, Evan worked as a VC for the LA-based Juvo Capital firm.