The word "import" can seem imposing, conjuring up images of cargo ships crisscrossing the Atlantic. But it's also a process as tangible as finding products on Alibaba and reselling them via Amazon's FBA program. You'll master the art of communicating with suppliers, branding your offerings, and more, boosting the chances your items will sell like hotcakes.
- Learn to source products from Alibaba & sell them w/ 2.5 hours of content
- Easily navigate the Alibaba platform
- Find products that will perform: know where to look, perform cost analyses, etc.
- Do business w/ suppliers, import products, create your own brand, etc.
- Build your brand by conducting competitive research, using high-quality product images, etc.
- Differentiate your product from similar ones to gain a competitive advantage
- Utilize bonus resources: email templates, discount coupons samples, product ideas, etc.
Juan Galvan has been an entrepreneur since grade school. He's started several companies, created many products, and sold on various online marketplaces with great success. He is the founder of The Dominant SEO, an agency based out of Seattle, Washington, and is excited to share his business expertise with his online students. For more details on the course and instructor, click here
This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!