DescriptionNote: While this deal may be sold out, BeeLine Reader is still on sale! click here to save over 85% on a lifetime subscription for 1 or 5 browsers.
How many times have you caught yourself skipping over a row of text or reading the same line twice in an email? Line transition errors like these are a major reason why many of us struggle to get through our daily reading in a timely fashion, but BeeLine Reader is here to help. This speed reading tool applies an eye-guiding color gradient to your text, with the color at the end of one line matching perfectly with the beginning of the next. This helps your eyes quickly follow each line and snap to the next again and again. And, unlike other speed reading tools, BeeLine has been shown in independent testing to increase both reading speed and comprehension.
Adopted by the California Public Library System, one of 10 startups honored at the UN Solutions Summit, and winner of awards from Stanford, Dell, and The Tech Museum of Innovation.
- Get through your emails, news stories, blog posts & ebooks up to 20% faster
- Read faster & more comfortably without sacrificing reading comprehension
- Easily read more material in Google Chrome or Firefox
- Reduce line transition errors & spend less time reading the same material
- 5 BeeLine Reader licenses are donated to students in low-income schools w/ each purchase
- Fast Company: “If you’ve got a need for speed, BeeLine Reader’s appeal is hard to deny.”
- The Atlantic: "A better way to read."
- Google Chrome (desktop only)
- Mozilla Firefox (desktop only)
- Length of access: 1 year
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Access option: Desktop
- Includes 5 browsers on up to 5 personally-owned computers
- Note: Can be used on 5 browsers via 5 personally owned (not government-owned or corporate-owned) computers. There is no deadline for registering your browsers, and you can reset your account registration up to once per year by emailing contact@BeeLineReader.com.
About the Developer
BeeLine Reader is here to make reading easier. We know you’re buried in emails, news stories, blog posts, and ebooks; so you probably spend most of the day staring at a screen. Our goal is to make those hours more efficient and more enjoyable. So download one of our apps, try out a couple color schemes (or make your own!), and turbocharge your reading ability.
Recently, BeeLine Reader was one of 10 startups selected by the United Nations Foundation to be honored at the UN Solutions Summit. This event celebrates the positive social impact that entrepreneurs from around the world are having, and the alignment of their work with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. BeeLine Reader was the only enterprise selected from the US. In introducing BeeLine Reader, former Obama CTO of America, Megan Smith, described BeeLine Reader’s technology as “an extraordinary idea that could help every single person.”