“Who’s behind the stick?” is a common question overheard in bars, and refers to the person behind the bar creating cocktails. That’s why The Elan Collective gives you this 7-piece ensemble of the most commonly used bar tools to start a bar. Be it stirred cocktails with clear spirits and liquors or refreshing shaken drinks, this set has you covered to make virtually any drink. It includes 2 Boston style shaker tins, a European style twisted bar spoon, a Hawthorne strainer, a citrus strainer to strain what the Hawthorne misses, a Japanese style jigger for most accurate measurements, and a muddler for your mojito. Get all these essentials and start your home bar now!
- Create any mix of liquors & refreshments by using 7 of the most commonly used bar tools
- Shake or stir your drinks w/ one weighted and one large Boston style shaker tins
- Layer your cocktails & shots using the European style twisted bar spoon
- Remove ice & fruit pulp from your drink using the Hawthorne and citrus strainers
- Accurately mix liquors w/ the Japanese style jigger
- Add a tinge of fruits, herbs & spices to your mojito caipirinha w/ a muddler