Only 85% of the luggage lost each year is ever recovered because the remaining 15% can't be recovered due to a lack of identification. With EndlessID you can now roam the world knowing that if your luggage or any other tagged items go missing, you can immediately get notified when it’s found. Using an NFC device or your tag's pin number, you can easily get an alert via text or e-mail with the geo-location of where the tag was last accessed. Convenient and safe, this tag is HIPAA compliant, securely storing and protecting your personal information.
- Access the tag w/ a tap of an NFC-enabled device or enter the band's unique device & pin number at EID911.com
- Enable the medical ID function to protect yourself in the event of an emergency where you cannot speak your identity or medical information
- Instantly receive a text or email w/ the geo-location of where the tag was last accessed
- Keep your personal info protected w/ the Enable/Disable SecureID Share feature