Sometimes the best tools in business are free, and Google Sheets is a shining example. This course offers a step-by-step approach to mastering Google Sheets so that you can easily adjust the way data is displayed and write formulas in no time at all. Craft professional-looking graphs and increase your productive so to quickly improve your job prospects and potential salary increases.
- Master Google Sheets in as little as 6 hours
- Earn a course certificate when you’re done
- Take courses at your own pace
- Learn how to use advanced tools such as Macros, ImportHTML & Scripts
- Write formulas quickly w/ the point & click method
- Understand how to automate tasks to save time
- Learn shortcuts so you can be super productive
Justin Mares formerly ran growth at developer-tools company Exceptional (acquired by Rackspace in March of 2013). At Exceptional, he was responsible for growth and revenue across three separate developer tool products. While there, he built and managed an inside sales team, cut churn by more than 60%, tripled organic traffic, improved conversion rates through a series of A/B tests, and doubled average revenue per customer. In this role selling to developers, he also taught himself how to program (poorly), use tools like SQL and R, and familiarized himself with the entire stack of web technologies. Justin is also the co-author of “Traction Book,” a book about how startups can get traction.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here