How to Build a $120,000/Year Career as a Web Penetration Tester
You save 72%
22 Lessons (5.5h)
- Why Web Security?
- Mapping the Web Application. User and Password Brute-Forcing
- Attacking Authentication and Session Management - Session Hijacking
- Access controls. Data stores and Client-side Controls
- Attacking the Server and Application Logic
- (XSS) Cross Site Scripting. Attacking the Users
- Guideline for Discovering and Improving Application Security
Pinpoint Network Vulnerabilities in Order to Prevent Attacks by Hackers
InstructorGabriel Avramescu is a Senior Information Security Consultant and IT Trainer. He works on an Internet security team focused on ethical hacking - deliberately and purposefully challenging the IT security assumptions, strategies, and methods of protecting vital assets and information by emulating an adversary.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.
Your cart is empty. Continue Shopping!