This course demystifies the process of importing goods from China for resale, offering insights teased from the experience of real professionals. You'll master everything from negotiating prices with suppliers to fulfilling orders, and will even get a crash course on conducting travel to China to bolster your business acumen.
- Dive into a professional guide to importing from China w/ 3.5 hours of content
- Negotiate the best prices for your sourced products
- Effectively navigate Alibaba, negotiate w/ suppliers, etc.
- Easily navigate the logistics of fulfillment
- Conduct research to increase your competitive advantage
- Track your payments, invoices, expenses, etc.
- Learn how to conduct travel to China: handle visa issues, book hotels, etc.
Manuel Becar has over 10 years' experience working with the world's biggest retailers on developing, sourcing, and finding new products. These retailers included the likes of Amazon, Walmart, Home Depot, and more. In the process, Manuel gained valuable knowledge of retail standards and product requirements, and even worked with factories in China. He now runs an import/export company based in Hong Kong. For more details on the course and instructor, click here
This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!