Not all of your ideas are good ones. It's time to accept that. That's the first step. The next step is learning how to validate your ideas so you avoid bad business bullets and learn how to identify a winner when you see it. This course from renowned instructor Evan Kimbrell will help you sift through the bad to get to the gold.
- Access 50 lectures & 8.5 hours of content 24/7
- Run qualitative feedback trials
- Know your competition better
- Develop lean online pitch experiments
- Discover some of the best free tools used by the pros
- Learn how to pick the best price point
- Understand why you have picked bad products
Evan Kimbrell is the founder and director of Sprintkick, a referral based full service digital agency based out of San Francisco. Over the last 4 years, he has overseen the development and launch of over 100 web and mobile apps. Clients range from 1-2 man startups bootstrapping their idea, to multibillion dollar Fortune 100s like Wal-Mart, Dick’s Sporting Goods, & GNC. Before founding Sprintkick, Evan worked as a VC for the LA-based Juvo Capital firm.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption