What's a lightning fast way to make instant connections, grow your social capital, and network like a boss? Simply put: public speaking. It's the foundation for social skills, emotional intelligence, and people skills, and it's not as difficult to learn as it's made out to be. Steve Jobs owned every single conversation, presentation, and product-launch that he was a part of. As an amazing speaker, Steve Jobs conducted the audience like an orchestra through captivating speeches and conversations around the world. Now, with the aid of this course, you can too.
- Learn essential public speaking skills w/ 32 lectures & 3.5 hours of content
- Always know just what to say & how to say it
- Gain key research skills
- Create a simple, no-brainer strategy to cope w/ fear of public speaking
- Manage & lead w/ your authoritative voice
- Become a better listener
- Voice your ideas & take advantage of the influence you have
- Improve your job interviewing skills
- Develop strong presentation skills
Desmond Byram is the founder of sparkwords.com, and six year member of the National Speakers Association. He’s a recovering perfectionist who writes about Introverted-Entrepreneurial people-skills to rock the business world we're in.
His quote: “Entrepreneurial-Introverts; no, we’re not mad, though our skills can be.”
He also loves saying: "words are worth a thousand pictures, so paint with your voice."
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption