To be a competitive graphic designer, it's essential that you know Photoshop like the back of your hand. Photoshop professionals can command high paychecks due to their specialized skill sets, and are able to use their portfolios to promote themselves. This course will give you an intensive crash-course in using Photoshop - from the very basics to the advanced short cuts that will streamline your workflow. If you're an aspiring graphic designer, or just want a useful new hobby, this course is a must-take.
- Access 29 lectures & 2.5 hours of content 24/7
- Discover techniques for improving landscape photography
- Learn how to extend images & create effect w/ text & typography
- Improve your portrait photography w/ brushes & backgrounds
- Align & distribute objects to stylize your images
- Understand the differences between file types, resolution & colors
Rob Cubbon has over 15 years of experience in graphic design, web design, and marketing. He has run his own business since 2005, and is also an Amazon bestselling author of seven books. He is driven to help people experience the positive side of entrepreneurship, not the negative. For more details on this course and instructor, click here
This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!