Product success rate in the market is less than 60%. This course will help you beat that number by teaching you how to think through the critical elements behind a strategic product marketing plan. Completing this course will give you greater confidence in your ability to develop and execute a successful product plan, and may be directly applicable to your work.
- Access 5 hours of content & 18 lessons
- Understand the components that define a Product Market Strategy
- Learn how to build & critique your own Product Market Strategy
- Discover product lifecycle & product management frameworks
- Discover how to target & adopt the right markets
- Receive instructor feedback on your plan upon completion of the course
- Receive a personal recommendation from the instructor after a clear, quality demonstration of your plan
David Fradin has trained hundreds of managers throughout the world. He infuses his workshops with insights and experiences gained as a product leader at companies like Apple and HP. He was classically trained as an HP Product Manager and was then recruited by Apple to bring the first hard disk drive on a PC to market. As a result of his leadership and management skills Apple promoted him first to Apple /// Group Product Manager and later Business Unit Manager at the same organizational level at that time as Steve Jobs. His forthcoming book “Building Insanely Great Products” and these workshops covers the founding values, vision, product life cycle and management employed by Apple at its founding and which it returned to in 1997 when Steve Jobs returned to Apple. What students will learn in his courses are exactly what has made Apple the most valuable company in the world.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here
. This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!