Mobile security is of utmost importance, and developers will pay good money for pentesters who can identify security breaches in apps. In this course, you'll learn how to use Python to build a Trojan for ethical hacking purposes. You'll be able to discover flaws in Android security, and clean them up in one efficient swoop!
- Access 26 lectures & 3.5 hours of content 24/7
- Code a simple Android GUI interface w/ Python
- Build a simple cross platform SSH botnet in Python
- Create an SSH Android Trojan
- Transfer & exfiltrate data out of a target device
- Run Python SSH reverse shell on Windows, Linux, Android
Hussam Khrais is a senior security engineer with over 5 years in penetration testing, Python scripting and network security where he spends countless hours in forging custom hacking tools in Python.
Hussam currently holds the following certificates in information security:
- GIAC Penetration Testing - GPEN
- Certified Ethical Hacker - CEH
- Cisco Certified Network Professional - Security (CCNP Security)