Clean Your Cat's Litter Box in Just 60 Seconds! No More Clumps & No More Bad Odors
Try SiftEase today instead of the usual scooping cat litter. Sifting litter box still stinks after you've cleaned it. Litter goo gets stuck on, breaking apart the stinky clumps and contaminating the clean litter. Get rid of odors and give your cat a lovely litter box by simply cleaning it every other day with SiftEase. The chore will be easy. Simply pour the contents of the dirty litter box into SiftEase and the 7 deep sifting basket will separate the stinky waste from the clean litter which passes through to the holding bin below. Unlike scooping, pouring kitty litter through SiftEase prevents the stinky clumps from breaking apart and contaminating the rest of the clean litter, this eliminates the odors and lets you use that litter over and over again.
- 7" deep sifting basket separate stinky waster from clean litter
- Faster & easier than scooping
- Prevents stinky clumps from breaking apart
- Eliminates odors
- Lets you use the litter over & over again
- Color: gray
- Materials: plastic, polyester
- Sifter: 10.5" x 7" x 14.5"
- Collapsible bin: 14" x 14" x 10.5"
- Bin capacity: 28Qt
- Works with any litter box
- Fast & easy
- Anti-odor & anti-clog
- Saves time & money
- Collapsible bin
- Instructions for use
- Ships to US
- Expected Delivery: Mar 2 - Mar 11
- Returns accepted within 30 days of shipment for orders within the Contiguous US.
I have used other litter box products for convenience. This one really is the best one for me and I have had indoor cats for years. You simply follow all of the included precise and complete directions. It was very easy. You change the litter you get it to the trash. But I must add I only have one cat at this time but I'm sure it would not be difficult with multiples if done properly with a coordinated system in place.Apr 18, 2022