There are so many questions that people want to know when it comes to Six Sigma such as what it is, where it comes from, what is Lean Six Sigma, what is quality, and the likes. These questions are some of the matters that must be discussed before diving into understanding every single Six Sigma tool and technique. This training is designed to give you an overview and layout of the Lean and Six Sigma methods. It will emphasize the reasons why this methodology is in existence for more than 3 decades and will continue to thrive for many more decades to come.
4.2/5 average rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 60 lectures & 1.5 hours of content 24/7 (always this format for 1st bullet)
- Understandthe tools & technique of Six Sigma
- Learn the history of Six Sigma & the foundation of Lean and Six Sigma
- Prepare you to become a Lean Six Sigma Introduction Specialist
- Know what the roles of individuals in a Lean Six Sigma project
- Understand what the DMAIC roadmap is & the Lean Six Sigma toolkit
Advanced Innovation Group Pro Excellence (AIGPE)
4.5/5 Instructor Rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
Advanced Innovation Group Pro Excellence (AIGPE) training and certifications are regarded as the benchmark of corporate excellence. Achievement of AIGPE certification is the most powerful way to build your career. It not only provides you international recognition and prestige but also a competitive advantage in this fast-paced globalized world.
Each of the dedicated trainers at AIGPE have the following qualification:
- Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
- Lean Specialist
- Certified ISO 9001:2008 Auditor
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
They have over 3000 hours of training experience. Plus, have done 200+ Lean Six Sigma projects in several industries across the globe.