Guided by step-by-step tutorials, you'll become a master at crafting simple websites--setting a strong foundation for more complex sites you aspire to build. Learn how to lay out your web pages' structures using HTML, then manipulate CSS to further stylize your site and consolidate your skills as a skilled Web developer.
- Master Web design using HTML & CSS w/ 6 hours of content
- Understand which code editors are effective to use
- Utilize HTML to create tables, lists & frames
- Use CSS to create external style sheets, build a Web layout, etc.
- Ensure your HTML & CSS code is pristine w/ debugging tools
- Build & style HTML forms using tables, CSS & more
- Craft animations w/ Animate.css
- Become an efficient & effective Web developer
Brett Romero is a software engineer and entrepreneur who has started several businesses. Bitesizebschool.com is his latest business, where he writes about applying business principles to the real world and solving technology issues that every online business faces. He has also written desktop applications in languages running from Delphi to C# winforms/WPF, as well as built ASP.NET webforms and MVC based applications. He is also an iOS developer and currently has seven apps in the iTunes App Store. For more details on the course and instructor, click here
This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!