Windscribe is much more than a VPN. It's a desktop application and browser extension that work in conjunction to protect your online privacy, unblock websites, and remove ads and trackers from your everyday browsing. With Windscribe, you'll never mess with confusing settings and options menus again. Apart from the easy-to-use interface, one of the biggest benefits of choosing Windscribe's service is that it provides unlimited downloads and unlimited simultaneous connections. It's also touted for its above-average anonymity, including a strict no-logging policy and anonymous sign-up that doesn't even require as much as an email address. Why the paid version over the free version? The paid version offers unlimited downloads and unlimited data — making it well worth the purchase. It's no surprise that Canadian-based company, Windscribe, is one of the most recommended VPNs on the market — check out the reviews below for yourself.
- Mask your physical location from 3rd parties w/ an encrypted tunnel
- Access geo-locked content from anywhere
- Block ads & trackers and improve your browsing speed w/ the ROBERT feature
- Access services on your computer or home network remotely while connected to Windscribe w/ port forwarding
- Torrent securely & share files w/o worrying about your ISP snooping on you
- Use on all your devices simultaneously
- Get protected by the top-notch firewall that protects you in case of connectivity loss
- Sign up without an email address
- Leave no trace or logs while you browse
- Load your own OpenVPN configurations directly in the Windscribe app
Strict No Logging Policy
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- OS X 10.8 or later
- Length of access: 4 years
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Max number of devices: unlimited
- Unlimited data
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Software version: 1.83
- Updates included
About the Developer
As the Internet matured, various entities have tried to put up walls to control who sees what, while at the same time stepping up surveillance practices, which range from trying to sell you things you don't need, to the prosecution of ordinary citizens for ambiguous crimes.
Windscribe believes that what is happening is wrong and fixable. Since the Internet is a product of technology, these problems can be solved by applying other technologies in a smart way.
Windscribe aims to develop easy to use yet powerful tools, that allow anyone to circumvent censorship, access geographically restricted content, and minimize their exposure to marketers, criminals, and surveillance dragnets. Bringing back the Internet as it was meant to be.