From one of Kickstarter's most successful watch brands ever comes the innovative Trappist-1. Inspired by NASA's groundbreaking discovery of the Trappist-1 seven-planet solar system, this remarkable watch pays tribute to this new, familiar system located just 39 light years away from us. The Trappist-1 stands out from other watches in myriad ways, from the two Super-LumiNova planets indicating hours and minutes on the dial, to the center viewing window depicting the current moon phase, to the Hesalite domed crystal, the preferred watch crystal of all space missions. While you may never travel to Trappist-1, Xeric's watch still allows you to dream.
- Domed crystal made from Hesalite, a material initially developed for NASA
- Super-LumiNova planetary hours/minutes
- Super-LumiNova North Star 12-hour indicator
- Super-LumiNova star trails display
- Center dial lunar phase w/ Super-LumiNova moon
- Magnified Stardate window at 6 o'clock