Have hyperactive kids at home? Feed their brains with this DIY Building Block STEM Drone. Instead of playing video games all the time, encourage your kids to develop a hobby that is an extension of gaming. It will not only enhance their hands-on practical skills but also encourage them to go outdoors and play in the sunshine. UAV technology is on the rise and people are using drones for photography, so it is only wiser to make your kids aware of the aerial stuff while having fun. This will make them innovative and who knows, it may become their career choice. This drone is suitable for kids aged 6 to 10.
- 360° stunt flips enable the robot to perform cool tricks
- UAV technology gives the best flying experience
- Create your own design based on the step-by-step instructions
- Teaches kids aerodynamics & load balance
- Fun to build & feel proud of flying a machine
- Enhance hands-on practical skills
- For kids 6 to 10 years old